Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sickness.....Sickness.....oh and more being SICK!!!

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT VOMITING OR HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DON'T READ THIS POST!!!

So let me just start out by saying, I HATE BEING SICK!!!! I have been so sick the past month, it is driving me crazy! First I had pneumonia, then I got a cold, then I had problems with my heart and asthma, now I am sitting at home puking my guts out!!! All while Jon is on a plane headed for Boise for the rest of the week. Great, so I get to be sick and home alone all at the same time, I am so excited for that!
I know that we must endure the bad to appreciate the good, but sometimes I feel that I have definitely had my fair share of sickness for a while. I know I shouldn't complain too bad, I am in relatively good health. I can still take care of myself, don't have a life threatening illness, or anything like that, but still it is frustrating! So I guess I will just sit at home and try to get better so I can go back to work tomorrow and earn some money. I don't dare going to work sick though, because the people at the nursing home can catch my virus or whatever it is so easily and it really can get them so sick really fast. So I'll be trying to sleep or read a book be between trips to the restroom. Sorry if that is a little too graphic for some, stuff like this just doesn't bother me after working at a nursing home!

2 comments:

  1. That is kind of you to not share with the elderly. I hope you get better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had the norro virus go through our assisted living...our whole building was quarentined...its pretty awful. hope you feel better. things spread around there just like a daycare!!

    ReplyDelete