Friday, March 5, 2010

Ahh, Friday!

I want this blog to be a little more of an indepth look into my feelings. Also, I am going to try and make this a daily occurance. It probably won't turn out that way, but I am going to try. So here are my feelings for today:

So it's Friday, hip hip hooray!! I feel like it has been such a long week but I really haven't accomplished much of anything this week. With being sick, I only went into work on Thursday and Friday. The house looks somewhat scary because I haven't felt up to cleaning all week. But nonetheless, I am happy it is now the weekend. Jon and I just went to dinner, at our favorite Chinese place up here and had delicious coconut curry chicken and sizzling hong kong steak, so delicious.

We have a few exciting things to look forward to this weekend. I am going shopping with my fun co-workers tomorrow. Then we are going to my cousin's house for another fun games night. Then we have nothing to do on Sunday but church. The weekends are the best time, spending time with Jon, doing nothing, sleeping in, getting to hang out with friends and family and going to church. What's not to love. I hope you guys all have a fun weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment