Well, it is a special day, but I haven't done anything to get ready for Sunday yet. So far, I went with my 2 co-workers to get new shoes. I found some really cute ones to wear at work. Then we went to Ross and I found a great photo album to put all my pictures from Europe in. After that, we went to Sam's and I got a few things for Jon and I. All in all, it was a fun adventure, one we will definitely have to repeat some time soon.
Then I spent some time lounging around the house. After that we went to a yummy lunch at Mutt's, it's my favorite place to get good barbecue here in Utah. Now we are back home until we go to my cousins for game night.
Oh so the reason for the name for the post. I love Saturday. It has to be my favorite day of the week. You get to do pretty much whatever you want. Then, you get to spend it with your favorite people. In my case it is my cool co-workers, my amazing family and my awesome husband. Hope everyone else has a fun Saturday. What is your favorite day of the week and why is it your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment