Thursday, March 4, 2010
Ode to my wonderful husband
This is to tell my amazingly wonderful husband how much I love him. So my night went something like this, Jon coming home and cuddling with me in bed as I complain about how bad I feel. Then, him asking what should we do for dinner and I then told him I wasn't hungry. He then suggested that we watch a movie and he let me pick. I picked a total chick flick, The Notebook and he was such a good sport and didn't complain about my choice, not even once. Then he went and cooked us a delicious dinner of pot stickers and cashew chicken. MMMM...it was so yummy! Then we watched the new tv show The Marriage Ref, it was really funny. Makes me think maybe our arguments are as stupid as I thought they were. Now, he is dozing off on the couch, I think it is time for me and my awesome hubby to go to bed. I have to be at work early tomorrow, BOO!!! So girls, just be jealous that your husband isn't as cool as mine. That's all, just had to let y'all know what a lucky girl I am to have him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment