Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Love to See the Temple....

So yesterday, Jon's family had the awesome opportunity of being all together in the temple while his sister and her fiance went to the temple for the first time. It was such a special day for all of us. Yet, all I could think was that my family will probably never get this opportunity. It made me kind of sad. I wish my siblings would remain true to the promises that they have made in the temple, but I don't see that happening any time soon. We went to the Bountiful Temple, it is probably one of my favorites, it is so gorgeous, both inside and out. Then in a couple of weeks, Jon's sister will be getting married in the same temple Jon and I got married in, the beautiful Salt Lake Temple that most people recognize.
Anyways, to end the post, I am glad Jon's family all got to be in the temple together. I am glad I made the choice when I was little to go to the temple and I was glad I got married to the man I love there so we can be together forever!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I can't wait to do that with my brothers. What a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete